About Our Youth Football Camp
Super Bowl Champion Rodney McLeod and Erika McLeod, Founders of Change Our Future, hosted the 9th Annual Youth Football Camp on Saturday, June 17th from 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. The Youth Football Camp offered young athletes a safe and accessible place to play and addresses the importance of health, safety, wellness, and how to develop a winning attitude in sports and life. Additionally, the camp educated the young athletes about leadership, accountability, discipline, and hard work, which will help them achieve long-term success and make better decisions as they develop into adults.
Guest speakers included:
• Rodney McLeod, NFL Super Bowl Champion, Safety for the Indianapolis Colts, and Founder of Change Our Future.
• Erika McLeod, Founder of Change Our Future
• Special Guests
Camp Highlights included:
• Free T-Shirt for All Campers
• High-Level Instruction on Football Fundamentals Led by Highly Trained Professionals
• Education on Proper Technique
• Free Swag Bags
Due to capacity, registration is closed.